As a Student Fundraiser, you will have the opportunity to speak with many of NCSU's most spirited alumni to raise money for scholarship and grant opportunities, research initiatives, recruitment of world-renowned faculty, and a variety of other initiatives in your college and throughout the university.
You will have the opportunity to begin networking with alumni now by helping maintain connections between the university and alumni, further enhancing the strength of the Wolfpack.
This is an incredible opportunity to hone your communication, persuasion and problem-solving skills, all widely regarded as the most marketable skills for future employers.
This position also provides opportunities for advancement within the program, providing further opportunities to develop leadership skills and gain management experience, which greatly boosts your resume.
Basic Student Fundraiser Job Description
- As a Student Fundraiser, part of your job is fostering long lasting relationships between the alumni and the university by building rapport.
- The main responsibility is to raise funds for scholarships, and student programming - things that you, your fellow classmates and future NCSU grads can benefit from.
- Above all, in order for you to be a successful Student Fundraiser, you must be willing to learn from your experience and work to build your calling skills.
- We expect you will join us in our commitment to hitting our annual goals, and take pride in raising money for NCSU students.
- Also important to note: this is not a work-study job, and it is only available to current NCSU students.
- Pay is $10 per hour.
- Opportunity for attendance bonus up to $0.75/hr monthly.
- Opportunity for Merit increases.
- Opportunity for Tuition assistance (fall and spring only).
Our shifts provide you with great flexibility with your classes and extracurriculars! This is a fun, professional environment perfectly suited to those looking to advance NC State and prepare for their future.
Interviews and offers are granted to only the most qualified applicants, so apply early on, as positions fill quickly.
- Monday: 5:30pm to 9:00pm
- Tuesday: 5:30pm to 9:00 pm
- Wednesday: 5:30pm to 9:00pm
- Thursday: 5:30pm to 9:00pm
- Friday: 1:00pm to 4:30pm
- Friday: 4:30pm to 8:00pm
You must commit to work at least 3 shifts a week (10.5 hours). We have a flex scheduling system, so you will select your schedule weekly.
Interviews for FALL 2019 have begun!
PLEASE NOTE: We are now classified as an on-campus position. Applicants must be eligible for US employment.
We look forward to working with you!